Unfortunately the entry for this event is too low for it to be a viable event as things stand on our entry closing date.
Both the sports centre and the medical team need 2 weeks notice should we need to cancel to avoid having to pay the full booking fee.
As such the decision to cancel was taken rather than leave entries open in hope and risk a significant loss to area funds that could be better utilised supporting activities/players in the area.
Hopefully taking the decision now will mean fewer people are likely to lose money in booked travel costs.
All payments will be refunded over the next few days direct to your Paypal accounts / bank accounts.
If you sent a postal form with cheque, these will be destroyed unless we get a request for their return.